Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

So funny!

Haven't seen something this funny on Newgrounds in a while!

Ballgina Safari Ballgina Safari

What in the Hell!?!?

That was so frigging funny and it's one of those songs that gets stuck in your head for hours!

Oh and erm... Yes, there is so much more of life to see, but I don't think that a ballgina is one of them!

Gamer Tonight Indie Dev Gamer Tonight Indie Dev

Awesome!

this probably would of got 1st place if Cute Explosion wasn't uploaded yesterday. That's a shame.

One Chance One Chance

Good game but...

Seriously. At the end, I went to the park and then he just sat there and did NOTHING! Then I tried refreshing the page to play again, but he was still there on that f***ing bench like a hobo. Even while I write this comment, he's still on that s*itty bench.

AwkwardSilenceGames responds:

He's dead bro.

Denial is the first stage of greif.

Neon the beginning Neon the beginning

Hmmm...

This game has A LOT of bugs.

First bug: As soon as it gave you the ability to move, I accidentally press the left arrow key and then I couldn't do anything.
Solution: don't place the guy so close to the edge.

Second bug: After I got past the first level, I touched an enemy and it killed me instantly. I only had this problem 3 times though.
Solution: Make the guy have some time to get away from the enemy when it gets hit.

Third bug: On the level with the tractor beam thing, when I jumped onto it, it didn't even take me up so I had to kill myself.
Solution: Make the tractor beam thing stronger.

Fourth bug: On the level with the stair things and the lightning bolt, I got stuck in the stairs.
Solution: Make it so you can climb up without having to jump through the stairs.

Finally, the last and most stupid bug, the fifth bug: On the same level with the tractor beam, I jumped onto it then when straight through it and didn't die. I just stayed there and wrote this review while I was waiting to die.
Solution: I have no idea.

Overall: I hate this game to the core. Only reason I gave it a 1 it because you got the game to work.

5kb 5kb

It's pretty good!

For some weird reason, I really can't stop playing it! I don't think I could make a game like this in a million years! It's quite hard to script games, so I realize what you must of gone through to get these results.

Overall: Love the game, probably could of had some music though.

tri-circle responds:

yeah, but music takes up a lot of filesize and one of my goals whilst making this was to keep the filesize as low as possible. Yeah, i found it very addictive too and i liked the final results as well!

Needle Cannon Needle Cannon

This is a really good remix! Love it!

AmazingGumball responds:

Glad u liked it :)

Galaxyman - Machine Code Galaxyman - Machine Code

I really like this remix. Not my favourite, but still one of the best out there!

blazephoenix responds:

Thank you very much!
Glad you like it! I will try to get better.

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

Love it!

It's an instant classic as soon as it starts! This is my kind of music and even if it wasn't, I can't explain how hard it is to give this lower than a 9. Top scores from me!

Thumbnail Joke Thumbnail Joke

Heh heh heh!

That was pretty funny! Defiantly got all those pervs out there, especally the first comment...

Cat Beer Cat Beer

Hey! That cat...!

That's my beer! That there cat stole me beer! That's it! I'ma goin huntin!

My Pokemans - Team Tastic My Pokemans - Team Tastic

Oh my goodness...

I think a small part of Hell just broke open... Lolz